Speeding Ticket Lawyers Serving Cabarrus County

When faced with a speeding ticket, most people have the impulse to simply pay it off and avoid court. Other people choose to ignore it and not come to court. Neither of these is a safe approach. You should talk to an attorney before pleading guilty to any traffic offense, and you shouldn't let that citation sit too long before action.

Contact our Concord lawyers to arrange a consultation, or brief us on your situation here.

Call For Action! 704-706-9308

Why Pay a Traffic Violation Fine if You Are Not Guilty?

Baker Billick, P.A., in Concord, North Carolina, has handled traffic violations from speeding tickets to driving with license-revoked charges. Criminal defense lawyer Laura M. Baker can often get tickets reduced or even fix previous violations that are preventing you from driving legally. Contact us to speak with our traffic violation attorney in Concord about your traffic offense. We represent clients in Cabarrus, Rowan or Stanly counties.

Traffic Violations and Your License

The North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles has a points system. See Traffic Law Brochure. When you accumulate 12 points through any combination of traffic offenses, your license can be suspended. Failing to appear in court on a speeding ticket or not paying the fine for a previous ticket can also lead to suspension or revocation.

Driving records are very confusing to the average citizen, and the DMV is not the most friendly agency. Baker Billick, P.A., can determine if you are already suspended or if your current traffic violation would put you over the top. Our speeding ticket lawyer in Concord can then represent you in DMV hearings to try to get those tickets dismissed or reduced.

Baker Billick, P.A., handles all traffic offenses from speeding tickets to charges involving uninsured drivers, and also more serious moving violations that can be punished by jail time, including:

  • Drunk driving (DWI)
  • Reckless driving or racing
  • Hit and run
  • Driving while license revoked or suspended (DWLR/DWLS)

If you are charged with driving after suspension or revocation, Baker Billick, P.A., can arrange a DMV hearing to reopen those old citations. By fixing the underlying problem, we can often get your license restored and then get the DWLR reduced so it can't hurt you.

Don't try to handle this by yourself. Call us at 704-706-9308 or contact us at our Concord law office online to arrange a confidential consultation with a speeding tickets lawyer in Cabarrus County.

Criminal Law